The privacy of individuals is important to us. This statement sets out how we manage personal information across our business. We undertake to promptly acknowledge and investigate any complaint about the way we manage personal information.
The type of information we collect may include:
- Your contact details including your name, address and telephone number
- Personal details including your age and date of birth.
- Transaction details including your use of our products and services.
- Details of ski related accidents or other related incidents.
- Information collected as you use our facilities.
We may provide information from you or a third party in the following circumstances:
If there is threat to your or another person’s Health and Safety (for example if you are injured) and are unable to provide it or to give consent.
We may disclose personal information to outside contractors to carry out specialised activities on our behalf. In particular, contractors may provide us with a range of administrative, information technology and other services.
Security of Personal Information:
We are committed to protecting your privacy and we will take all reasonable steps to protect your personal information from misuse and loss, from unauthorized access, modifications and disclosure.