- These terms and conditions, as may be amended from time to time, apply to all our services directly or indirectly (through partners) made available online, through any mobile device, by email or by telephone.
- By accessing, browsing and using our (mobile) website or any of our applications through whatever platform (hereafter collectively referred to as the “website”) and/or by completing a reservation, you acknowledge and agree to have read, understood and agreed to the terms and conditions set out below (including the privacy statement).
- All prices are in Swiss francs (CHF) unless expressly stated otherwise.
- All bookings must be made through either our website (montagnemagique.com), email (email@example.com), phone (+41 27 565 9002) or in person.
- A booking is fully confirmed on receipt of full payments, at the very latest 4 weeks prior to a client’s arrival.
- Unless otherwise arranged with Montagne Magique Ski School directly, 100% of the lesson fees must be paid at the time of booking.
- Payments can be made via our website using PayPal, online bank transfer, over the phone by card or cash at resort.
- All bank transfer charges will be charged to the client.
- For card payments we accept: Mastercard, VISA and Maestro.
- Montagne Magique is the trade name for the company MM Ski School Nendaz Sarl, company register CHE-323.568.508, registered office at Route de la Télécabine 69, CH-1997, Haute-Nendaz, Switzerland.
- If Montagne Magique acts as an agent, on behalf of a client, for another ski school then that ski school’s Terms & Conditions are applicable.
3. Cancellations and Refunds:
- At least 30 days’ notice: 100% refund will be offered.
- Less than 30 days’ notice: 75% refund will be offered.
- 15 days or less notice: 50% refund will be offered.
- Less than 7 days’ notice: we regretfully cannot offer a refund.
- If Montagne Magique is however able to re-sell the lesson(s), following a cancellation at any days’ notice, a 100% refund will be offered.
- We cannot be held responsible if lessons have to be cancelled due to bad weather, snow conditions, piste or lift closures. Hence, we recommend clients take-out appropriate insurance to cover such events.
- For your safety, your instructor/guide reserves the right to cancel or postpone the off-piste sessions due to snow conditions, avalanche risk, weather.
- The cost of lessons will be reimbursed on a daily, pro-rata basis in the event of the complete closure of the Nendaz (Printse) ski area.
- If it is necessary for you to cancel due to illness or injury, we are happy to issue you with a letter of receipt for insurance purposes (see item 4).
- We strongly recommend that clients have trip cancellation insurance covering unused ski school services.
4. Illness or Late Arrivals:
- In the event of client accident or illness we can reimburse on a daily, pro-rata basis provided that the client presents a valid medical certificate.
- If clients arrive late, our ski instructors will wait 30 minutes. Unless they are made aware of anything to the contrary and will assume the client is not attending regretfully, the client will therefore forfeit the day’s ski lesson.
- In the event of late arrival the original start time of the lesson will still be used, and if the client wishes to make up lost time due to the lateness of the client then it is at the instructor’s discretion.
- Montagne Magique instructors are bound by legal obligations and will adhere, at all times, to the International Ski Federation (FIS) rules, ski resort warnings and their professional limits. Safety is our priority and always comes first.
- It is the responsibility of clients to ensure they are appropriately equipped to go off-piste skiing i.e. at minimum; a transceiver, shovel and avalanche probe.
6. Insurance and ski pass:
- The ski school and instructors are covered by Montagne Magique’s insurance.
- No insurance is included in the price of the lesson.
- It is the client’s responsibility to ensure they have taken the appropriate winter sports insurance to cover the chosen activity (e.g. on-piste and off-piste skiing, snowboarding) to include accident, rescue covering treatment, health, third party liability insurance and repatriation as well as ski equipment.
- We recommend all clients to take out a trip cancellation insurance policy including ski school services.
- Clients are required to insure themselves for third party liability (covering ski accidents) and to arrange a policy that provides for personal, medical and rescue insurance for skiing with a licensed and reputable insurer.
- Lift pass and safety equipment are not included in the price for all types of lessons.
- Montagne Magique does not accept any liability for accidents that happen during lessons or in relation to the delivery of these lessons.
- Clients being taught by Montagne Magique are required to insure themselves for third party liability.
- Montagne Magique has company liability insurance in accordance to Swiss law.
- In case of dispute, the legal jurisdiction will be Sion and Swiss law shall apply.
8. Lesson size:
- Group size is normally limited to 6 people.
- Development Clinics sizes are limited to 6 people.
- Group & clinic sizes may alter if we feel a client’s ability is more suitable to a different group.
- During lessons Montagne Magique may take photos and videos of clients skiing to provide instructor feedback during lessons and / or for any future marketing promotion, unless clients expressly wish these not to be used.