Terms and Conditions
2. Cancellations & Refunds:
- Full payment to MM Ski School Nendaz Sàrl bank account is required to secure all pre-bookings via bank transfer, credit or debit card payment or cash.
- We accept all forms of card payment including Mastercard, VISA, American Express, Maestro.
- All bookings must be made through our website, by email (email@example.com) or phone (+41 27 565 9002).
- Montagne Magique is the trade name for the company MM Ski School Nendaz Sàrl, company register CHE-323.568.508, registered office at Route de la Télécabine 69, CH-1997, Haute-Nendaz, Switzerland.
3. Insurance and ski pass:
- At least 45 days’ notice: 90% will be refunded.
- At least 30 days’ notice: 75% will be refunded.
- At least 15 days’ notice: 50% will be refunded.
- Less than 15 days: there will be no refund.
- Lessons booked will not be refunded under any circumstances as we cannot be held responsible for any conditions beyond our control such as bad weather, snow conditions, piste or lift closures. Hence we recommend clients take-out appropriate insurance to cover such events.
- For your safety, your instructor/guide reserves the right to cancel and postpone the off-piste sessions due to snow conditions, avalanche risk, weather.
- Clients who arrive late or fail to show up are not entitled to any refund.
- If it is necessary for you to cancel due to illness or injury, we are happy to issue you with a letter of receipt for insurance purposes.
- We strongly recommend that clients have trip cancellation insurance covering unused ski school services.
4. Lesson size:
- The ski school and instructors are covered by insurance.
- All clients are recommended to have their own winter sports insurance to cover the chosen activity (ski, snowboard, off-piste) to include accident, rescue covering treatment and repatriation as well as ski equipment.
- Third-party liability insurance covering ski accidents is highly recommended.
- Trip cancellation insurance including ski school services is also highly recommended.
- Lift pass and safety equipment are not included in the price for all types of lessons.
- No insurance is included in the price of the lesson. Therefore it is the responsibility of clients to ensure they have taken the appropriate insurance coverage e.g. third party liability insurance, health insurance, accident and rescue insurance (required for off-piste activities).
- Group size is normally limited to 6 (and 8 during school holidays).
- Clinics size limited to 6.
- However, group & clinic sizes may alter if we feel a client's ability is more suitable to a different group.
- Montagne Magique instructors are bound by legal obligations and will adhere, at all times, to FIS rules, ski resort warnings and their professional limits.
- Safety is our priority and always comes first.
- Skiers being taught by Montagne Magique are liable for any accident they could cause.
- Montagne Magique has company liability insurance in accordance to Swiss law.
- In case of dispute, the legal jurisdiction will be Sion and Swiss law shall apply.
- Montagne Magique does not accept any liability for accidents that happen during ski lessons.