Montagne Magique’s Nendaz Local Tips 2018-19
Monday October 22nd, 2018
We want you to have the best holiday in Nendaz possible. So we thought a few local tips to make your stay as carefree as possible would help. Click on the links below to find out more info…
AIRPORTS & TRANSFERS
Access to and from Nendaz is very easy…
- Click Here to see where the village is situated and different ways to access it
- Airport taxi transfers
- Geneva to Sion Train Timetable
- Sion to Nendaz Bus Timetable
So you have two different ski pass options:
- Printse pass (Nendaz, Veysonnaz, Thyon)
- 4 Vallées pass (Printse + Verbier & Mont Fort)
To buy your lift pass click here
Our local lift pass top tips:
If you’re staying in Nendaz then we’d recommend purchasing the Printse lift pass to begin with, and then you can pay for the whole 4 Vallées supplement on days when you feel like visiting the Mont Fort and Verbier side. As the Printse area covers over 200km of skiing, it’s better value for your money…
- CHF 20.- Adults day supplement for 4 Valleys pass
- CHF 17.- Teenagers/young adults supplement (1994 – 2003 year groups)
- CHF 17.- Seniors supplement (1942 – 1954 year groups)
- CHF 10.- Children supplement (2004 – 2011 year groups)
- FREE – lift passes for children from 2012 onwards (bring their form of identity to the ticket office + you’ll need to buy a card for CHF 5.-)
- FREE – lift passes for Seniors born before 1941
- Bring all IDs to lift pass office
- Book online 10 days or more before your holiday = 10% discount
- If you’re a group of 15 or more = 15% discount
- Insure your ski pass!
- Keep lift passes for your return (you’ll save 5CHF!)
The Mont4Card is an annual 4 Vallées ski pass for children and young people. The offer below is available until 30.11.2018. The annual pass gives an unlimited access to the biggest ski area in Switzerland. Moreover, a voucher-booklet with many advantages accompanies this ski pass (including free days to other famous resorts in the Alps).
- Under 25s (birth years 1994 -2003) = CHF 500.-
- Child (birth years 2004-2011) = CHF 400.-
- The Mont4Card will be on sale throughout the winter season but with the price increasing in two increments.
Located opposite the main lift station is our ski rental partner, Gaby Sports. With quality equipment at competitive prices and great friendly and expert service to ensure you have the best gear to get the most out of your skiing.
- If you are taking lessons with us they’ll offer you a 15% discount!
- To book your skis in advance click here
- They also have lockers to rent where your can store your equipment, so after skiing you can take your boots off and relax straight away.
NENDAZ VILLAGE & PISTE MAPS
- Downloadable map of hotels, restaurants and shops
- Interactive piste map – showing you what lifts are open
- Downloadable piste map
PARKING & VILLAGE TRANSPORT
- Nendaz parking = pay & display
- Siviez parking = free of charge
- Nendaz Local Taxis
- Free Winter Shuttle Bus (Nendaz – Siviez) – check here for timetable
LIFT STATION INFO
- 08.45 – 16.30 = Tracouet lift (Nendaz)
- 08.45 – 16.30 = Tortin & Combatseline lifts (Siviez)
- 09.30 – 16.00 = Lac des Vaux 2 lift (link from Verbier to Télécabine de Chassoure)
- 09.30 – 16.15 = Télécabine de Chassoure lift (Siviez – Verbier link)
See what’s open on our website everyday throughout the winter….
Babysitters available throughout the winter season, fluent in all languages have a look at the list by clicking here.
- Coop = 08.00 – 18.30
- Migros = 08.00 – 18.30
- PAM = 08.00 – 21.00
- All supermarkets are in walking distance from the funiculaire (train) lift and the main bubble lift (Tracouet) in the centre of the village.
- For more information click here.
- Our instructors will be able to recommend some great family friendly restaurants for lunch/dinner & some legendary après ski!
- Click here for all local restaurants.
OTHER RESORT ACTIVITIES
Check out “What’s On” in Nendaz each week throughout the winter by clicking here.
Other winter activities include…
- Ski transceiver Treasure Hunts (provided by Montagne Magique)
- Magic Shows (provided by Montagne Magique)
- Snow shoe tours (provided by Montagne Magique)
- Sledging in Siviez
- Snow tubing on Tracouet lake
- Cross country skiing
- Yoga & Pilates
- Fitness & Zumba
HEALTH & WELL-BEING
- Because sometimes things don’t go quite go how you may like them to click here for doctors, dentists and pharmacies in town. There is also a Wellness Centre you may like to visit after a long day skiing.
- If there is anything we can further help you with please do get in touch with us or contact the Nendaz Tourist Office who will be very happy to help you.